ASCP’s New Resident Question Bank (RQB) is a comprehensive, online, self-assessment and educational tool specifically designed for residents. The Resident Question Bank provides access to hundreds of case-based multiple choice questions, including images, educational feedback and references. With this new tool, residents can sort and organize questions quickly and easily in whatever combination they wish to maximize their learning. In addition, questions are also grouped in 25 content specific modules of 25 questions each, allowing residents and their programs to validate learning objectives, and produce a certificate of participation.
- 2019 RQB is a comprehensive self-assessment study tool with access to hundreds of multiple choice questions, many with images all with educational feedback and references.
- Sort and receive questions in any grouping you need, for example by single organ, multiple organs or in a review of previously taken questions
- Over 25 questions with whole slide images (virtual microscopy)
- Ability to choose whether you would like the easiest or hardest questions first or to receive them in random order (based on participant’s answer choices).
- A great study tool for residents at any level
- A great self-assessment/learning tool for practicing pathologists
- RQB is available in a browser-based online format for convenience
- This activity meets requirements for CC (previously MOC) Part II Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment.