Order # 6357
E. Blair Holladay, PhD, SCT(ASCP)CM
Recently Released—Now with more than 1,450 study questions and 500 stunning images.
Are you ready for the never-ending advancements in the field of cytopathology?
Dr. Holladay's new 4th Edition will keep you up-to-date and fully prepared:
- Significantly expanded in all areas of diagnostic cytopathology
- New and enhanced committee-vetted study questions and images
- Cutting-edge chapter added on molecular tumor markers, molecular diagnostics, and theranostics
- Answers include explanations and references to Dr. Richard Mac DeMay's Art & Science of Cytopathology, 2nd Ed.
With over 1,400 questions and 500 high-resolution images, this new edition of the Cytopathology Review Guide is an invaluable and comprehensive self-study reference for pathologists, pathology residents, cytotechnologists, and cytopathologists in training.
Since 1998, the Cytopathology Review Guide has prepared thousands to successfully pass:
- Resident boards in cytopathology
- Fellowship boards in cytology
- Cytotechnology generalist exam
- Cytotechnology specialist exam
Please note that ASCP does not ship books internationally. If you are ordering from outside of the United States, please go to www.eurospanbookstore.com/ascp