New Edition! Now Available!
Applicants preparing for the Board of Certification examinations in HT and HTL will find valuable assistance in this handy guide. The Study Guide covers all areas encountered on the exam, including fixation, processing, microtomy, staining, and laboratory operations.Features:
- Over 1,100 multiple choice questions, arranged in chapters which correspond to the major content areas on the examination. Questions are then further broken down by topic
- Practice questions are presented in a format and style similar to those included on the BOC certification examinations
- Valuable information included about the development, content, structure, and scoring of the test
- Full color image-based questions included
- Advice for preparing for and taking your BOC certification examinations
In addition to providing valuable help to applicants for preparing for the examination, its explanation of the structure and scoring of Board of Certification examinations makes it an essential text for officials of histotechnology education programs.
1100+ Questions | 312 Pages | Paperback
Please note that ASCP does not ship books internationally. If you are ordering from outside of the United States, please go to www.eurospanbookstore.com/ascp