Richard Cooper, Esq.
Jane Wood, Esq.
New Release—An Easy-to-Read Legal Guide for Pathology Providers Written by Two of the Top Health Care Attorneys in America
Covering an abundant mix of common legal issues that a pathologist or lab professional may encounter in the course of running a practice or a facility, the Business/Legal Handbook for Pathology Providers provides readily accessible guidance, in an easy-to-read format, regarding common legal issues affecting pathology providers. The areas covered include:
· Medical and Laboratory Licensure Issues
· In-Office Technical Subjects
· Account Billing
· Employment Contracts
· HIPAA & Breach Response
· Laboratory Developed Tests
· Issues in Marketing Pathology Laboratory Services
· Strategic Partnering with Payors and Contracting Basics
· Payor Audits
The handbook will be of high value to pathologists and pathology practice administrators from a variety of backgrounds, with or without a familiarity with law.
· Business/Legal Handbook for Pathology Providers
“The Business/Legal Handbook for Pathology Providers is also offered as a bundle, which includes an eBook. Purchasing this bundle provide you with the best value.
To purchase that bundle, click here.”
96 pages | Softcover