A combination glass-slide/virtual-slide/image-based assessment program. Five to seven cases with clinical histories are sent each quarter, and participants receive peer-reviewed interpretations for each case.
Participants can earn 20-28 CME, CMLE, or SAMs CME credit annually. This activity meets both Part II and Part IV CC requirements, as well as CAP laboratory accreditation requirements.
- Cases with clinical histories sent each quarter
- Participants receive peer-reviewed interpretations for each case and demographically-based laboratory and individual participant reports with peer to peer comparisons
- 20-28 CME (or SAMs CME) credits offered per program
- Meets CAP laboratory accreditation requirements
- Pathology residents can participate for free
- Participate online and receive immediate feedback
Interested in ordering 2016 CheckPath? Content is fully refreshed on a yearly basis, so you’ll receive a completely different set of 20 cases, with laboratory and individual peer-to-peer performance reports. Delivery timelines are flexible based on your preferences.
2016 order form