Order # 6463
Laboratory Safety—the perfect tool to improve laboratory safety—has been expanded and updated in this new 2d edition.
This improved self-assessment workbook is ideal for the practicing laboratory professional to perfect a facility’s safety program, while also written at a level that works for an undergraduate student.
Some of the features of the new edition:
· Includes the latest in regulations and evolving standards of practice.
· Offers guided reading to help insure understanding and retention of the information
· Summary tables and self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter
· A comprehensive post-test at the end of the book assists in evaluating knowledge of integrated concepts from the whole text
· A new chapter, “A Culture of Safety”, has been added that will help laboratory managers build and improve on the underlying principles of implementing sound safety programs (including patient safety) at any facility
· Website links are located within each section and have been significantly expanded to allow the reader to not just gather additional information but also access sources for changes that occur after publication
New color figures are included as well as improved versions of old figures, the number of self-assessment questions has increased and there is more attention to the histology and anatomic pathology laboratory sections.
304 Pages | 2016 | Hardbound